How to Develop a Healthy Gut Ecosystem 2018
How to Develop a Healthy Gut Ecosystem 2018 What we eat determines what kind of bacteria we foster the growth of in our gut, which can increase or decrease our risk of some of our leading killer diseases.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.)
If that was the supplement industry’s response, how did the egg industry react? See my video Egg Industry Response to Choline and TMAO (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/egg-industry-respo
For more background on TMAO, see Carnitine, Choline, Cancer, and Cholesterol: The TMAO Connection (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/carnitine-choline-
Our gut flora are what we eat! Check out:
• Microbiome: The Inside Story (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/microbiome-the-ins
• Prebiotics: Tending Our Inner Garden (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/prebiotics-tending
• What’s Your Gut Microbiome Enterotype? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/whats-your-gut-mic
• How to Change Your Enterotype (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/how-to-change-your
• Paleopoo: What We Can Learn from Fossilized Feces (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/paleopoo-what-we-c
• Gut Dysbiosis - Starving Our Microbial Self (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/gut-dysbiosis-star
• Is Obesity Infectious? (http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/is-obesity-infecti
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/how-to-develop-a-h and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/vide....o/how-to-develop-a-h. You’ll also find a transcript of the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/